What the LPL integration does for you
Integrating with LPL connects position-level account data to established clients in RightCapital. Once Integrated, advisors can also use a secure single sign on(SSO) from ClientWorks.
RightCapital pulls in position-level account data from each investment account and adds it to the client’s net worth. The positions and values will update once a day, whenever the advisor or client opens the financial plan in RightCapital.
Accessing through Single Sign On (SSO)
- In LPL’s ClientWorks > Client Dashboard area advisors can use the ‘Tools’ option to select RightCapital Software.
- The first time an advisor clicks the RightCapital tool they will be asked to enter username and password into the login screen.
- After the first login users accessing RightCapital from the ‘Tools’ area will be brought directly to their RightCapital Advisor Portal.
How to set up your LPL Integration
To set up integration with LPL:
- Log in to RightCapital
- Navigate to Advisor Portal > Integrations Menu (top of screen)
- Choose LPL from list of integration partners on left
- Click Connect
- Enter login credentials
How to use the LPL integration
Once the integration is established in RightCapital’s Advisor Portal, link individual client accounts with the following process:
- Log in to RightCapital
- Click "Open Client" next to the client you’d like to integrate
- Navigate to Profile > Net Worth (or the 4th step of the initial data entry workflow, if this is a new client)
- Click +Link Account and select "LPL" from the dropdown menu.
- Search for the client's name from the LPL database
- Select accounts (using the check boxes in the “Link” column) to assign to the current client
- Click Save to create the connection for the accounts selected. Added accounts can be found under the Investment bar on the left of the screen.
- The positions and values will update once a day if the advisor or client opens the financial plan in RightCapital.
The LPL Integration button only appears if an integration has already been established in the Advisor Portal
RightCapital is committed to enabling your success. Each week, we set aside time to cover important updates and host a Q&A with the product team, giving you a direct line of access to the experts behind the curtain. Visit the Upcoming and Most Recent Webinars area to register today!
For additional assistance integrating LPL to RightCapital please contact Support.