What integrating with Altruist does for you
Integrating with Altruist connects client accounts at Altruist to RightCapital. Once integrated, RightCapital pulls in position-level account data from each account and connects them with the client's net worth. The positions and values will be updated Tuesday through Saturday morning with the previous day’s closing value.
How to set up your Altruist integration
To set up an integration with Altruist:
- Log into the Altruist platform
- Locate the RightCapital button in settings, click connect and authorize Altruist to send files to RightCapital
- An email will be generated by Altruist to RightCapital support team to request the Altruist Integration
- You will receive an email from RightCapital Support when your integration is setup and ready for use (The whole process usually takes 3-5 business days).
How to use the Altruist integration
Once the integration is set up, link client accounts:
- Log in to RightCapital
- Click Open Client next to the client you’d like to integrate
- Navigate to Profile > Net Worth (or the 4th step in the data entry workflow, if this is a new client).
- Click + Link Account and select “Altruist” from the dropdown menu.
- Search for the client’s name from the integrating database
- Select accounts (using check boxes in the “Link” column) to assign to the current client.
- Save to create the connection for the accounts selected. Integrated accounts will then appear under the Investment bar on the left side of the Net Worth screen.
This button only appears if the integration has been established
RightCapital is committed to enabling your success. Each week, we set aside time to cover important updates and host a Q&A with the product team, giving you a direct line of access to the experts behind the curtain. Visit the Upcoming and Most Recent Webinars area to register today!
For additional assistance integrating Altruist to RightCapital please contact Support.