What integrating with my529 does for you
Integrating with my529 allows you to connect client accounts my529 to RightCapital. Connect position-level account data from each account, and the positions and values will be updated nightly.
How to set up your my529 integration
To set up an integration with my529:
- Register for the my529 Limited Power of Attorney (LPOA) program by filling out Form 700 from my529.
This form can be found by logging on to the my529 website and going to the Form section in the upper blue bar. Please note, this form is only available via my529s Financial Advisor login.
- Once the form is complete, email it to email@example.com or fax it to 888-529-9197
- The my529 team will then send you an onboarding kit within 10 calendar days, detailing how to set up the data link with RightCapital.
- Once you have linked to RightCapital in your my529 advisor access, contact our Product Support team via Intercom chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide your LPOA number.
- Our Product Support team will set up the integration and notify you when it is available.
How to use the my529 integration
Once the integration is set up, link client accounts:
- Log in to RightCapital
- Click Open Client next to the client you’d like to integrate
- Navigate to Profile > Net Worth (or the 4th step of the initial data entry workflow, if this is a new client)
- Click +Link Account
- Click Integration at the bottom of the screen and select "my529".
This button only appears if an integration has already been established
- Search for the client's name from the integrating database
- Select accounts (using the check boxes in the “Link” column) to assign to the current client.
- Click Save to create the connection for the accounts selected.
Added accounts can be found under the Investment bar on the left of the screen. Account information will be updated daily.