What integrating with Fidelity does for you
Integrating with Fidelity connects client accounts custodied at Fidelity to RightCapital. Once integrated, RightCapital pulls in position-level account data from each account and connects them with the client's net worth. The positions and values will be updated Tuesday through Saturday evening with the previous night's closing value.
How to set up your Fidelity integration
- Send us an Intercom message or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you want to set up the Fidelity integration.
- We will provide a “Client Header Name” to use on the Fidelity paperwork.
Fill out a Vendor Transmission Request Form (VTR).
- Under the 'Vendor Information' section, under 'Vendor name' enter 'RightCapital'.
- Under 'Client Header Name', enter the code received from RightCapital Support
- Submit the Vendor Transmission Request Form to Fidelity.
- Instructions can be found on the first page of the Vendor Transmission Request Form.
- Fidelity will notify you when the integration is complete.
- Fidelity has informed us that integration can take 5 - 7 business days.
- Once Fidelity approves the VTR, message us through live chat or send an email to email@example.com and our Support team will complete the integration process.
How to use the Fidelity integration
Once the integration is set up, link client accounts:
Log in to RightCapital
Click Open Client next to the client you’d like to integrate
Navigate to Profile > Net Worth (or the 4th step of the initial data entry workflow, if this is a new client)
Click + Link Account and select "Fidelity" from the dropdown menu.
Search for the client's name from the integrating database
Select accounts (using the check boxes in the “Link” column) to assign to the current client.
Click Save to create the connection for the accounts selected. Integrated accounts will then appear under the Investment bar on the left side of the Net Worth screen.
This button only appears if an integration has already been established
Click on each account to review the account information. All investment accounts received from Fidelity will come over as 'Taxable Account' so use the 'Account Type' drop-down box to select the correct account.
RightCapital is committed to enabling your success. Each week, we set aside time to cover important updates and host a Q&A with the product team, giving you a direct line of access to the experts behind the curtain. Visit the Upcoming and Most Recent Webinars area to register today!
For additional assistance integrating Fidelity to RightCapital please contact Support.