What integrating with AssetBook does for you
Integrating with AssetBook connects client information in Albridge to a client in RightCapital. Once linked,RightCapital pulls in position-level account data from each account and connects them with the client's net worth. The positions and values will be updated Tuesday through Saturday evening with the previous night's closing value.
RightCapital does not pull in contact information from AssetBook; to capture client contact information, establish a CRM integration and then connect the AssetBook information.
How to set up your AssetBook integration
The first time you use the AssetBook integration, you will need to connect your RightCapital and AssetBook accounts as follows:
- Log in to RightCapital.
- Navigate to Integrations > AssetBook
- Enter your AssetBook user name
Click on ' Connect'. You will be brought to the AssetBook log in page, where you can enter your AssetBook credentials. After entering your AssetBook credentials, you will be brought to the following screen:
Click on 'Allow Access' to complete the integration. Once you receive the message indicating that the integration is successful, you can close the browser or reload rightcapital.com, the integration will be all set!
How to use the AssetBook integration
Once the integration is set up, link client accounts:
- Log in to RightCapital
- Click Open Client next to the client you’d like to integrate
- Navigate to Profile/Net Worth (or the 4th step of the initial data entry workflow, if this is a new client)
- Click +Link Account and select "Assetbook" from the dropdown menu.
- Search for the client's household name from the integration database
- Select the household(s) (using the check boxes in the “Link” column) to assign to the current client.
- Click Save to create the connection for the accounts selected. Integrated accounts will then appear under the Investment bar on the left side of the Net Worth screen.
This button only appears if an integration has already been established
RightCapital is committed to enabling your success. Each week, we set aside time to cover important updates and host a Q&A with the product team, giving you a direct line of access to the experts behind the curtain. Visit the Upcoming and Most Recent Webinars area to register today!
For additional assistance integrating AssetBook to RightCapital please contact Support.