What integrating with Panoramix does for you
Integrating with Panoramix connects client information in Panoramix to their financial plan in RightCapital. Once linked, RightCapital pulls in position-level account data from each account and connects them with the client's net worth. The positions and values will be updated Tuesday through Saturday evening with the previous night's closing value.
Contact information from Panoramix is not synced; utilize a CRM integration and then connect the Panoramix information.
How to set up your Panoramix integration
The first time you use the Panoramix integration, you will need to connect your RightCapital and Panoramix accounts as follows:
- Log in to RightCapital.
- Navigate to Integrations > Panoramix
- Enter your Panoramix login credentials (user name and password)
- Click on ' Connect'. The integration is now complete!
How to use the Panoramix integration
Once the integration is set up, link client accounts:
- Log in to RightCapital
- Click Open Client next to the client you’d like to integrate
- Navigate to Profile > Net Worth (or the 4th step of the initial data entry workflow, if this is a new client)
- Click Link Account and select "Panoramix" from the dropdown menu.
This button only appears if an integration has already been established
- Search for the client's household name from the integration database
- Select the household(s) (using the check boxes in the “Link” column) to assign to the current client.
- Click Save to create the connection for the accounts selected.
Added accounts can be found under the Investment bar on the left of the screen. Account information will be updated daily.
RightCapital is committed to enabling your success. Each week, we set aside time to cover important updates and host a Q&A with the product team, giving you a direct line of access to the experts behind the curtain. Visit the Upcoming and Most Recent Webinars area to register today!
For additional assistance integrating Panoramix to RightCapital please contact Support.