Change or reset your password
You can change your password at any time.
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to ⚙️ > Security, and switch to Password tab.
- Enter your current password, and enter a new password twice.
If you have forgotten your password, you can use the following steps to reset your password:
Visit the password reset page at https://www.rightcapital.com/password/forgot
- Enter your sign-in email and click Send Reset Email
- You should receive a password reset email from RightCapital within a few minutes. If you cannot find it in your inbox, don't forget to check the spam folder.
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
- A password reset email is valid for 30 minutes. If you didn't click on the reset link within 30 minutes, you can initiate a new password reset by visiting the page in Step 1 again.
- Each password reset email can only be used once.
- The password must be at least 8 characters long.
- The password cannot include any part of your sign-in email address.
- The password cannot be a 'common' password
- The password is case-sensitive, so "A" is different from "a".