What integrating with CircleBlack does for you
Integrating with CircleBlack connects client information in CircleBlack to a client in RightCapital. Once linked, RightCapital pulls in position-level account data from each account and connects them with the client's net worth. The positions and values will be updated Tuesday through Saturday evening with the previous night's closing value.
Contact information from CircleBlack is not synced; utilize a CRM integration and then connect the CircleBlack information.
How to set up your CircleBlack integration
To set up integration with CircleBlack:
Notify CircleBlack that you wish to set up the RightCapital integration, receive your AdvisorID from CircleBlack
Navigate to Advisor Portal > Integrations > CircleBlack
Enter your Advisor ID from CircleBlack
Click Connect – voila! You’re integrated!
How to use the CircleBlack integration
Once the integration is set up, to link client accounts:
- Log in to RightCapital
- Click Open Client next to the client you’d like to integrate
- Navigate to Profile > Net Worth (or the 4th step of the initial data entry workflow, if this is a new client)
- Click +Link Account and select "CircleBlack" from the dropdown menu.
This button only appears if an integration has already been established
- Search for the client's name by typing it in the Search box
- Select the household (using the check box in the “Link” column) to assign to the current client.
Click Save to create the connection for the accounts selected. Integrated accounts will then appear under the Investment bar on the left side of the Net Worth screen.
RightCapital is committed to enabling your success. Each week, we set aside time to cover important updates and host a Q&A with the product team, giving you a direct line of access to the experts behind the curtain. Visit the Upcoming and Most Recent Webinars area to register today!
For additional assistance integrating CircleBlack to RightCapital please contact Support.